Broiled Lobster Tails
* 2 (6 ounce) frozen lobster tails
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1. Preheat the oven’s broiler.
2. Thaw the lobster tails partially and use kitchen scissors to cut the shells open lengthwise down the back. Brush the exposed meat with olive oil and season with lemon pepper. Place on a broiler pan with the opening facing upwards.
3. Broil the tails about 6 inches from the heat source until they are opaque and slightly browned at the edges, about 10 minutes.
Broiling Lobster Tails
A Good commercial how to broil lobster tails video.